Tuesday, June 11, 2013

お母さん Mini Rose

お母さん gave me a mini yellow rose cutting. It has faded to a nice white, and I have now cut the plant a few inches from the flower to make a new cutting. Wish me luck in having 2 mini rose plants!

<u>Updated!!!</u>
Not sure what I did, but after I snipped off the top part of the rose, the bottom part of the rose plant died... wtf... Now I am praying the upper half (which bottom has been soaked in water) will survive.

I didn't throw away the bottom part of the rose, since the stem was still green. Now new leaves have sprouted. I guess it went into shock when I cut it. The top half still hasn't grown new roots yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!