Monday, March 25, 2013

What Bobo got from the internet

On the same day that I received my reddit present, Bobo showed me the stuff he bought off the internet. He had shopped at this Dunecraft which sells gardening products in a very scientific representation.

The box on the left contain seed bombs, which you supposedly throw anywhere and herbs will eventually emerge. Good luck especially since my herbs are dying from the heat (so am I). The middle box is a coffee house, which you can grow your coffee plants. Bobo was annoyed when he realized that it would take three years for any bloody coffee beans to appear.

The third box is a special chili plant called Trindad Scorpion Pepper which supposedly has1.4M shu. I interpret that as it is very spicy. Finally on the right is the Dinosaur plant, which according to the box can live for a super long time. Don't water it, it will shrink back into a ball.

So far, only Bobo had tried the Dinosaur, which hasn't done anything outstanding like grow an actual dinosaur. Snorez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!