Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gardens by the Bay

I have been very busy at Arbeit, so have been mostly inactive online. However I am running out of space in my SD card so I am forced to update... sigh.
A few weeks ago I went with meine Kollegen to Gardens by the Bay. Had a lot of fun with the camera there. I am toying with the idea of buying the polaroid camera on sale for SGD99 at Challenger, but I am such a tight pussy. I think it would be wiser to splurge on a long-distance lens for my camera than to buy the polaroid. After all, it can be such a waste of $ especially when you take photos of people like Bobo who like to pull stupid faces at the camera and the polaroids themselves are deadly expensive. S$15.50 for a box of 10!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!