Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Michelstadt Blumen

I once talked about how if I could choose a place to live, I would want to live in Michelstadt, Deutschland. I love this beautiful town's old buildings, and am in awe of all the effort taken to keep them looking so lovely all these years.
This is a great way to hold your container plants if you don't have a garden!
Anyway I neglected to mention the great Frühstück we had Cafe Siefert (which also has some lovely flowering plants at their outdoor al fresco area), but that's another story which I will talk another day. What I want to mention today were the pretty flowers we saw as we were walking back to the carpark.
I was naughty and reached into someone's garden when Onkel und Tante H und B1 were walking ahead of me, to take this foto of this lovely Camellia Japonica. In a neighbor's garten, I saw white soldiers with hearts of yellow standing at attention together.
Then I saw the little dandelion waving bravely at the wind near the fence, while trellises of green bean promised a decent harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!

Because Gardening makes me wanna Dance! Thanx for visiting!!!